Terms and Conditions
Prices mentioned on the website, in email or over the phone are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
- House should have the following features: Single storey house, Pitched roof and the meter-box should be up to date as per following specifications:
- Fibre fire-proof back board.
- The casing should be made out of metal and not wood/chipboard.
- No loose wires.
- No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
- Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
- Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
- Install addresses must:
- Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
- Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
- Have a suitable location for the inverter.
- The advertised price is only valid for tin roof (Flat roof not included) & single storey house. Extra charges will be applicable for tile/flat roof or multi storey property.
- The advertised price is applicable if the Solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small- scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to Yorke Solar
- The price advertised is not applicable if finance is required through Yorke Solar and its agent
- Yorke Solar will beat any competitor’s quote by 5%, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
- Must be a formal written quote and not a verbal quote.
- The price quoted by a competitor cannot be a liquidation sale price.
- The price guarantee is only redeemable once per customer.
- The price guarantee offer is applicable to similar systems in similar locations and is NOT transferable
- The price guarantee is only for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the Yorke Solar product.
- The price guarantee only applies to currently stocked items.
- The price guarantee does not apply to trade prices or commercial quantities.
- The Client acknowledges that Yorke Solar shall not be in breach of any agreement if it is unable to complete the services or any portion thereof by reason of fire, earthquake, labour dispute, act of God or public enemy, death, illness or incapacity or any local, state, federal, national or international law, governmental order or regulation or any other event beyond Yorke Solar’s control (collectively, ‘Force Majeure Event’).
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. The formation, construction, performance and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be in accordance with the laws of Australia and the State of South Australia.
Yorke Solar will at times update our services, and that means that sometimes we have to change the conditions and the legal terms under which Our Services are offered. All changes to our Terms and Conditions will be updated on this page